audio sync issues when using blu ray creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audio sync issues when using blu ray creator

I have about 20 concert blu rays that I want to make one compilation blu ray of 20 tracks. I ripped the files with M2ts then used blu ray creator to create the disc. When playing back the disc on a Sony blu ray player, the audio is out of sync,. I even unchecked the enable lightning recording and shrink boxes...restarted DVD Fab and tried again...same results...audio was out of sync...I have the most recent update of dvd fab....any suggestions...thx

go back into common settings - AV Codec - tic " Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding "
    restart dvdfab and retry your files again.

Comment

Originally posted by gkman1 View Post
      I have about 20 concert blu rays that I want to make one compilation blu ray of 20 tracks. I ripped the files with M2ts then used blu ray creator to create the disc. When playing back the disc on a Sony blu ray player, the audio is out of sync,. I even unchecked the enable lightning recording and shrink boxes...restarted DVD Fab and tried again...same results...audio was out of sync...I have the most recent update of dvd fab....any suggestions...thx
      Hi, "I ripped the files with M2ts" - Did you use DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper to convert them to M2TS? If so, can the M2TS file from Ripper option be played OK? Please confirm.

Please send us dvdfab_internal log. The default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks.

Comment

Excellent...disabling all GPU codecs worked....Thx

Comment

Working...
        X