Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sluggish playback after create a DVD from an AVI...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Any traction on this at all? I would think that there would be a lot of complaints with this.

Comment

Hi. Any traction on this at all? I would think that there would be a lot of complaints with this. Have they been able to duplicate the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenie17 View Post
        Hi. Any traction on this at all? I would think that there would be a lot of complaints with this. Have they been able to duplicate the problem?
        We cannot duplicate, how about we sent you the result file we created and then you play it on your site to see the result first?

Comment

Ok let's try that. So you guys tried to do a create? And it worked fine? Maybe send me your settings too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenie17 View Post
            Ok let's try that. So you guys tried to do a create? And it worked fine? Maybe send me your settings too.
            https://d207.dvdfab.cn/test/RIVERDANCE.zip please download the file here, unzip it you will get a DVD folder, playback it to see the result first.

Comment

That video seems to play and look ok but it's hard to tell with that clip since there is no dancing. Again, can I please get the settings you have in the creator?

Comment

So just to confirm you took the avi I uploaded and it played totally fine on your computer and yet here on 3 computers and 3 dvd's and 3 different players they all had motion issues?

Comment

So since I don't seem to be getting any traction on this issue, I will use Apowersoft to make my DVDs since that seems to work fine and DVDFab does not. Let me know if you ever get this problem fixed. Thanks!

Comment

HELLO? Did you guys just give up on my issue?

Comment

Working...
                    X