Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator (DVDFab 12.0.3.2) has multiple issues

I have a number of issues to report:

1. While the 12.0.3.1 update fixed the problem with program crashes during DVD Creator operations with GPU encoding and decoding enabled I still have to turn it off because of the audio delays caused by leaving it on. I've looked at the forum and this seems to be a long-standing issue. Why haven't you fixed this by now? In addition, after installing update 12.0.3.2 the following happens:

2. The disc will only automatically eject the disc after the first task completes. Manual ejects must be performed after this. Further tasks refuse to eject the disc unless the system is completely shut down and restarted. A reboot is insufficient. Then the disc will eject again, but only for the first task run.

3. I can only do one Creator task per session. If I try to do a second task the system generates a FAILED message. The program needs to be shut down and restarted before I can perform another task.

4. After doing about three tasks (see 3 above), the task appears to work until it gets to the writing stage. At that point no write-to-disc occurs. Again, I have to shut down the program and PC then I can restart the PC and the program and do more tasks. It seems you broke more than you fixed with this latest update.

1. We are trying to duplicate the sync issue.
    2/3/4. How many copies did you set? Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file, fabcheck_internal log file as well as the burn log file, we will see if we can duplicate it. Thanks.

Comment

Single copy of each video file. One file per disc.

Here's the files. Hope they help.

Attached Files

Comment

The program's a total piece of crap right now. Constantly crashes between the conversion and write functions. I've spent the last two days trying to create discs. I was successful with two then had to reboot my machine just to be able to attempt another conversion which has constantly been crashing ever since. Other apps I use to write discs work without a flaw. What the heck is the matter with yours????
        Attached Files

Comment

When the crash happens, did you receive a crash report? If yes, please save the file and send it to us. Thanks.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	report field.png
Views:	312
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	396619

Comment

Working...
          X