PROBLEMS with DVD Creator program--Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROBLEMS with DVD Creator program--Need Help

For the past 4 or 5 tries, my DVD Creator program has crashed (stopped and turned itself off, disappearing from the screen completely). It lets me load my videos and set the menu screens and start converting, but midway through the process (or near the end, I'm not sure which), the whole program just stops and disappears, with NO explanation as to why! It will NOT burn the videos to my blank discs. When I discovered this, I tried starting up the program again and a pop-up screen tells me that the program stopped unexpectedly and asks me if I want to re-load the last file. When I click yes, my videos will re-load, but all of my menu screen settings are gone and I have to do them all over again. It's VERY frustrating! There is no option to send a report to you guys when this happens. (I tried re-downloading your program through your website a few times and this doesn't help.The videos that I'm loading are originally from YouTube. My blank discs are DVD+R and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them or the videos.) Can you please help me with this problem? (I've already sent this message to your tech support. I think I sent the file logs, too, but not sure).

Please use the Feedback option to send us the log folder via the DVDFab 12 program, we will need to check the log files first, thank you.

Comment

how do get to internal logs? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by knight1024 View Post
        For the past 4 or 5 tries, my DVD Creator program has crashed (stopped and turned itself off, disappearing from the screen completely). It lets me load my videos and set the menu screens and start converting, but midway through the process (or near the end, I'm not sure which), the whole program just stops and disappears, with NO explanation as to why! It will NOT burn the videos to my blank discs. When I discovered this, I tried starting up the program again and a pop-up screen tells me that the program stopped unexpectedly and asks me if I want to re-load the last file. When I click yes, my videos will re-load, but all of my menu screen settings are gone and I have to do them all over again. It's VERY frustrating! There is no option to send a report to you guys when this happens. (I tried re-downloading your program through your website a few times and this doesn't help.The videos that I'm loading are originally from YouTube. My blank discs are DVD+R and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them the videos.) Can you please help me with this problem? (I've already sent this message to your tech support. I think I sent the file logs, too, but not sure).
        Go to the "down arrow" on top right of you dvdfab and "open log folder". From there, Drag the internal log folder to your desktop. Open zip app and zip the internal folder. Attach the zip internal folder here.

Comment

Working...
        X