Having problem with No time to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.5.1 (Win) Having problem with No time to die

I downloaded "No time to die" twice, One at X264 and a other at X265, I tried to convert them to DVD9 ISO and TS and both of them freeze after 2:00:00 hour during the film. I thought it was my dvd disc but I have the same issue with the iso or TS file. Is it possible that the file from amazon have a copy protected of some kind that when you convert it, it will cause image freeze?
    Last edited by alliyance; 11-18-2021, 10:26 PM.

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
    I downloaded "No time to die" twice, One at X264 and a other at X265, I tried to convert them to DVD9 ISO and TS and both of them freeze after 2:00:00 hour during the film. I thought it was my dvd disc but I have the same issue with the iso or TS file. Is it possible that the file from amazon have a copy protected of some kind that when you convert it, it will cause image freeze?
    try going into common settings - av codec - switch everything to software restart dvdfab
    and retry converting again and see if you still get the freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance

Did not work.. Trying with disable all GPU and uncheck enable lighting recording. Let see if that work. It's a recent issue cause everything was fine until the recent updates. Did not work, Help!
      do you have any older versions you can try ??

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance

Gonna try version 11.1.0.7.

Weird cause all two movies play well until they hit the 1h59:57 mark and screen start to freeze. I'm worry that i won't find the fix.
        if that version doesn't fix it, then you might post the internal log files of the latest version of dvdfab and let the developers look at them.

Comment

Hi,

Please send us the download link of the video, so we can try it here.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X