Problem with 12.0.5.4 'Menu Settings'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with 12.0.5.4 'Menu Settings'

When using the 'Menu Settings' box in Creator version 12.0.5.4, the movie name in the standard graphics window defaults to 'My DVD'. In all previous versions (including 12.0.5.3) I've been able to delete 'My DVD' and replace it with my title of choice, but in 12.0.5.4, when I replace 'My DVD' with my movie name and close the window, if I then re-open 'Menu Settings' my movie name is replaced by 'My DVD'. To work around this I'd have to use a previous version of Creator. Would you please check this out and restore the previous method?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211129-151658.png
Views:	400
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	403050
    Please check the image attached above, do you mean the name here? It shows correctly when I re-open the 'Menu Settings' window. Please try again and offer more info.

Comment

Yes, your "TESTETESTETSETSE" is what I'm talking about. If I place my title in that place with 12.0.5.4, it looks correct like what you display, BUT if I close the window and then reopen it, the title then shows "My DVD". If I do the same thing with 12.0.5.3 or any earlier version, re-opening the "Menu Settings" window displays my title ("TESTETESTETSETSE").

Comment

I was using version 12.0.5.4, I changed it and then re-opened the Menu Settings panel, it did display correctly.
        Are there any other steps you have not mentioned? Which template did you use? Did you change the background pic?

Comment

I have been using the same template for as long as I've been using DVDFab, and have never changed the steps I use. I open the Advanced Settings window and type in the title there. I copy that title to the clipboard. I open the Menu Settings window, highlight the "My DVD" text and delete it. I click the "T", highlight the existing text and paste the title into the box, and then change the text to the size I want and click "OK". If I then open the Menu Settings window again, the title text has been replaced with "My DVD". I do the same steps in DVDFab version 11 and have never had any trouble like I describe above. When I did this with version 12.0.5.3, it worked exactly the same as in version 11. I have always used the same template and the same background picture.

Comment

highlight the "My DVD" text and delete it. I click the "T", highlight the existing text and paste the title into the box, and then change the text to the size I want and click "OK".
            I can duplicate it now, I will have the developer check.
            For now, please highlight the "My DVD" text and paste the title into the box, and then change the text to the size you want to try again.

Comment

Thank you once again, Mona, for coming up with a workaround for my problem. I had been unable to figure out how to edit "My DVD", which is why I've always just deleted it and created my own replacement. After messing with it once again, I finally figured out how to edit "My DVD" by double-clicking it. Whether or not your developer can fix the problem I found, the workaround will take care of it. Once again, thank you!

Comment

You are welcome

Comment

Working...
                X