Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V12072 Creator. MKV "singing in the rain" with Embebed PGS subtitles not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi October262,
    My request is based on the use of subtitles via Blu-Ray 25 GB after creating a Blu-Ray with creator using a MKV/MP4 file that has PGS subtitles. This new Blu-Ray file is then copied to a BD-25 disc and there, the PGS subtitles are not visible.
    I use an external Blu-Ray player and a television. Not a computer (this is why I'm not interested in VLC's behaviour).
    The only way to have them visible is using an external program to convert PGS subtitles via OCR to a SRT file but this is a very laborious process.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
      Hi October262,
      My request is based on the use of subtitles via Blu-Ray 25 GB after creating a Blu-Ray with creator using a MKV/MP4 file that has PGS subtitles. This new Blu-Ray file is then copied to a BD-25 disc and there, the PGS subtitles are not visible.
      I use an external Blu-Ray player and a television. Not a computer (this is why I'm not interested in VLC's behaviour).
      The only way to have them visible is using an external program to convert PGS subtitles via OCR to a SRT file but this is a very laborious process.
      The developer suggested that you use Software rather than GPU to convert again and see the result.

Comment

Thanks Mona.
        This is very inconvenient as the system should do it with or without an active GPU. It is not right to play every time with the GPU in function of what is it going to be done. That's why a software exists, to do the right things when it should without user's intervention.

I think that we can close the matter but should be a right thing to take my comments into consideration and rectify DVDFAB's behaviour.

Comment

Working...
        X