Bluray Creator Subtitle prpblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray Creator Subtitle prpblems

All the files burned using Bluray Creator are MP4 downloads using Streamfab.
    Didn't have problems a year ago but now any files downloaded from Prime or Netflix all default to subtitles on. If there is more than one file the subs appear when the second file plays even when subs have been switched off on the first file.

Downloads from Disney+ have no such problems.

And now 4:3 content from Prime that used to burn to Bluray using the Creator correctly now get stretched to 16:9. Playing the files on the laptop or on my Bluray player via USB they play fine but once burned using the Fab program they're stretched

Please specify the video you have tried and provide the StreamFab log file as well as the log file from DVDFab 12, we will try to get the same video for the duplicate process.

Comment

The subtitle problem is with any and all downloads from Prime or Netflix. The problem does NOT happen with downloads from Disney+. The 4:3 issue seems to have solved itself

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
        The subtitle problem is with any and all downloads from Prime or Netflix. The problem does NOT happen with downloads from Disney+. The 4:3 issue seems to have solved itself
        We will see if we could duplicate it.
        Please do specify the last video you have tried and encountered such a problem, the dvdfab_internal log file could help us get important stuff we need to check the problem, thank you.

Comment

As I said , it happens with ALL Prime and Netflix downloads that I try to burn using Bluray Creator. I now have to ensure that no subtitles are included with the download. Disney continues to be fine

Comment

Here we are months later and the problem continues. ANYTHING downloaded from Amazon or Netflix where I include the subs all default to ON when the file is burned to disc using Bluray Creator. Does not happen with Disney downloads

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
              Here we are months later and the problem continues. ANYTHING downloaded from Amazon or Netflix where I include the subs all default to ON when the file is burned to disc using Bluray Creator. Does not happen with Disney downloads
              We could duplicate the subtitle ON problem, I will check with the developer and see what they can do.

Comment

Any news on this? I downloaded The Knight Before Christmas from Netflix when Streamfab was first available but back then the end credits never downloaded complete. So this xmas just gone I downloaded it again. Used Bluray Creator as usual and while the credits were complete the subtitles once again default to ON every time. What makes it worse is that if you create a Bluray of a series you have to manually switch off the subs every time you start a new episode.

Comment

I am afraid not, there isn't an update from the developers yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X