No subs on player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No subs on player

I am in creator. Godfather 2.mp4 with matching Godfather2.srt. I add the sub and my sub window comes up like normal and the sub works great. I hit OK and the sub loads on the creator. I click the play button to the right of the Search Movie/TV to see if it works and there are no subs. I right click and select the subtitle and there is an arrow with the word None. The sub I added is not there. The subs do not play and I burn the disc and there are no subs on it. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Please send the .srt file to us, we will test it to see the result.

Comment

I had to name it .txt because it would not let me upload an srt in here. But I have attached it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Greenie17 View Post
        I had to name it .txt because it would not let me upload an srt in here. But I have attached it.
        Thanks. I have confirmed with the developer, the Preview feature on the main interface is to preview the source video, it doesn't support previewing external subtitles there.
        But after you add the external subtitle, a video edit window should popup like the one I enclosed.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220805-121534.png
Views:	235
Size:	527.1 KB
ID:	413297

Comment

There is a dropdown window where you CAN select and preview the subtitle on the preview. So I am not sure of the purpose of that. But either way, I burn the movie with the sub and it is NOT coming across onto the blu-ray. So while it might not be supported in the preview it certainly should be supported on the blu-ray disc and player on my TV.

Comment

Also here is 2 pics of the subtitles showing up in the preview. So your developer is wrong.
            Attached Files

Comment

Also here is 2 pics of the subtitles showing up in the preview. So your developer is wrong.
              It can preview the subtitles that come with the original file, not the external subtitles.

Comment

There is a dropdown window where you CAN select and preview the subtitle on the preview. So I am not sure of the purpose of that. But either way, I burn the movie with the sub and it is NOT coming across onto the blu-ray. So while it might not be supported in the preview it certainly should be supported on the blu-ray disc and player on my TV.
                I tested using Blu-ray Creator and added the subtitle to the video. When playback, enable the subtitle and they are there.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220815-144652.png
Views:	186
Size:	669.2 KB
ID:	413734

Comment

the preview player WILL support external titles? Why is mine not showing up? What is the difference with what you are doing and what I am doing?

Comment

Working...
                  X