Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu Ray Creator BD disc using MP4s from StreamFab Amazon Downloader will not play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray Creator BD disc using MP4s from StreamFab Amazon Downloader will not play

I have burned MP4 files downloaded using StreamFab Amazon downloader to a BD disc using Blu Ray Creator, with and without (Streaming) menus. When I try to play them on a Sony UBP-X800, the menus will not open and the discs will not play. I have had success with files downloaded from Jan 1-5, 2023, but no success with any since then. Is this a problem with the files from Amazon or with the Blu Ray Creator program.

A Black Adder BD disc eventually played OK, but only after waiting 5-6 minutes for the BRC created menus to open, a very long wait. A BD disc containing 39 episodes of "Are You Being Served" (mostly 30 minute SD episodes) never had the (Streaming) menus open, even after 10-15 minutes. Is there a maximum number of titles that can be accommodated in the "Streaming" menu? I realize that most menus created using BRC taking longer to open than a commercially produced BD, but these example seem excessive. Is there a way to have BRC menus open more quickly, or even open at all? Any suggestions?​

Comment

I download lots of content via Amazon and burn to BD using Bluray Creator. No playback problems on a Panasonic Bluray Recorder or a Sony UHD player. The problems I have are that when subs have been included as part of the download they default to ON when burned to disc (doesn't happen with Disney downloads) and if you switch them off they come on again when the next episode starts. This problem with Amazon (and Netflix) has been ongoing for well over a year but didn't happen in the early days of Streamfab. Despite me reporting it no effort seems to have been made to sort it out. It's definitely a Bluray Creator problem as it also happens if I download the content from Anystream. But it doesn't happen if the content is burned to dvd instead of Bluray

Comment

Hi,
        Both of the two problems you reported have been passed to the developer team for checking.

Comment

Working...
        X