Update 12.1.0.2 Broke Blu ray Creator Stream Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update 12.1.0.2 Broke Blu ray Creator Stream Menu

I updated today. And now the Streaming Menu on Blu ray creator has a serious error. I have done this over DOZENS of times with different files to try and nail down WHEN/WHAT causes the program to go off the rails. But at some point when editing titles and thumbnails and going to PREVIEW- The episode windows go out of whack.
    the spacing increases between the windows and the 4th episode window goes partially off the screen. (The "next card" arrow even appears INSIDE the episode window!).
    I even created the .ISO and burned the disc hoping it was just an error in the Preview screen- but, what was shown was what the disc ended up being. The fourth episode window goes off the screen.
    There was no fixing it- except rebooting and starting again- only to have it happen over and over again.
    Please fix this! (Or offer me an explaination why this is happening! It didn't happen before the update)
    Mona ?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	phonto.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	423769
    Click image for larger version  Name:	phonto.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	423770
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C.C. 95; 03-29-2023, 11:10 PM.

**UPDATE**
    I installed an older version of 12 on another computer- and had the same result. ????
    The error seems to happen once I rename a chapter title on page 2 (episode 5).
    obviously not the update causing it. But what?

Comment

I have passed your report to the QA team, they will try to duplicate the problem first.

Comment

Working...
      X