Need a fix for Stream Menu on Blu ray Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a fix for Stream Menu on Blu ray Creator

When using the Streaming menu template- All Blu rays end up with subtitles Automatically ON by default.
    no matter if I burn a movie or tv show episodes- when the disc plays the subtitles are on from the start.
    Could you fix it so that the default setting for subtitles is OFF? (No other menus seem to have this problem- but I prefer the streaming menu)
    thanks!
    Mona
    Last edited by C.C. 95; 04-10-2023, 08:32 AM.

We could duplicated the subtitle problem when using the streaming menu template, I have passed it to the developer for cehcking.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Yeah, this has been a problem for a very long time. I eventually stopped adding subtitles unless I need them. Thank you, CC for bringing this up. I did not, because I did not think anyone would really look into it. Honestly, Menu creation is one of the worst functions of DVDFab Creator, and apparently they are not improving this anytime soon as menus have sucked for years. They do not burn well and do not work well when you play a disc, so the 'Streaming' menu is now the only one I use, and even that one is lacking (as you stated).

Comment

Thanks, Mediafan. Hopefully it bears fruit! I'm not a software engineer- but since it's not an issue with the other menus- you would think it would be the easiest of tweaks.
          I agree about the menus. The lack of a just ONE template with rectangular boxes is shocking! And I'm sure everyone laments the lack of being able to save your work- many times I have had something go wrong (crash) and I have to start from square one.
          With a few minor alterations the streaming menu would be perfect. Like you, I just stopped adding the subtitles. (But, it really would be nice to have them).

Comment

Originally posted by Mediafan View Post
            Yeah, this has been a problem for a very long time. I eventually stopped adding subtitles unless I need them. Thank you, CC for bringing this up. I did not, because I did not think anyone would really look into it. Honestly, Menu creation is one of the worst functions of DVDFab Creator, and apparently they are not improving this anytime soon as menus have sucked for years. They do not burn well and do not work well when you play a disc, so the 'Streaming' menu is now the only one I use, and even that one is lacking (as you stated).
            A workaround that works- put the file(s) into Tsmuxer and create a "dummy" .srt file that comes before the actual .srt - So when the files are finished in dvdfab w/ streaming menu, it will still default to subtitle on- but the dummy subtitle with nothing on it will be the first default sub, and will show nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X