This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial versions don't fnish ?

Trying both the DVDFab DVD Creator and BluRay Creator. I did one quick test with one 60 minute video with the DVD Creator which worked ok. But then tried a another test with several videos (about 3 GB total) and it failed.

The DVD creator now gets to the point where it's writing to the DVD, and at 93 percent the progress counter starts increasing in time remainding. Was at several minutes ELAPSED and that keeps counting up BUT the Time REMAINING stops going down and starts increasing. The DVD Burner activity LED on PC stops blinking and DVDFab DVDCreater is frozen at 93 percent. When this started it was at 2 minutes remaining and continued to count UP to 20 minutes remaining where it has been stuck at 93 percent ever since.

Had the same problem with an attempt to use the BluRay creator trial where it was ALSO in the burning to disk stage and froze at about 33 percent. Is there some kind of "time limit" etc. to the trial version? I was only to successfully burn one short DVD, But the longer tests were with a dual layer DVD 9, and a BD disk test with a 50 GB Blu ray disk both failed. Before I make another batch of coasters I would like to know if there might be some kind of size limit with the trial versions? I'd like to buy both the DVD and BluRay creators but am not able to fully test the trials?

Windows 10 pro 64 bit latest version. DVDFab x64 12.1.1.1. Plextor BD-R PX-LB950SA.

I already have several other lifetime products installed and all are working okay.
    Last edited by Rich A; 07-29-2023, 01:30 AM.

I think it is related to the video source file. Please name the video you have tried and provide the dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file to us to better cehck, thanks.

Comment

I've since worked some more on this and have gotten the trial versions to work. Also ended up buying the DVD Creator app. Works okay but as has been reported by others here the DVD Creator doesn't have some of the user options normally found in other products. Editing the various DVD menu options is very limited. Hope the programmers can address those things in future. Found the Blu Ray Creator options although not perfect MORE configurable. If the Devs. could include those menu options the Blu Ray creator already has, it would make the DVD creator more desirable.

Please close this topic -- Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your support. I will pass your message as feedback to the developer.

This topic is closed.

Comment

Working...
        X