Fix One Problem - Create Another!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix One Problem - Create Another!

13.0.1.3 successfully resolved a long standing issue of being able to fully remove the text from (all) boxes in the 'streaming' menu. But now when trying to customize the thumbnail in the main vertical tab (adding a bespoke image), this is now no longer possible as for some reason(?) an image is automatically embedded (see highlighted image below) with absolutely no reference to the added source material -and you cannot remove it by adding your own (previous versions allowed this). I deliberately rename the source material to prevent Creator from adding its own metadata, but since 13.0.1.3 this no longer appears to prevent this embedding.

I use the streaming menu (highlighted) which is my main preference.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	135.0 KB ID:	438980

I wish to add the below highlighted image, but this process no longer succeeds since the 'fix' of being able to remove all text.

It goes through the process, but the selected image does not appear -and it IS the correct image format being used.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	147.2 KB ID:	438981

The ability to customize the smaller title thumbnails with bespoke images DOES WORK as with previous versions. Again, the image format is the same as that trying (and failing) to be added to the larger tab window.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	0 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	438984

@Wilson.Wang​, please can you advise the Dev and whisper sweet nothings into their ear to correct this asap. Many thanks.

addendum: The ability to change the source files order is also not possible. I added a title renamed #01 after already adding #02, #03 and #04, and it was not automatically adjusted to be in chronological order and neither was I able to manually change it's position. The ONLY way to guarantee chronological order is to add the source files in chronological order in the first place. Perhaps when you're whispering in the Dev's ear, you might whisper in their other ear and try to get this little tweak added at the same time. . .

As the saying goes... 'If you don't ask!" Thanks Wilson -as always, greatly appreciated.

13.0.1.3 Log.zip
    Attached Files
    Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-09-2024, 07:34 AM.
Working...
X