bluray no play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluray no play

I have a number of bluray disc which Iplay instead of the originals,but Ijust purchased a new blyray stand alone player it does not play my copies.firmware has been updated, but still no play.my player is a pioneer elite bdp-23 fd.I recently burrow a friends yamaha bd-s1065 bd and tried it. it was worst than mine. the pioneer unite plays about half the disc, the yamaha goes black after the previews and warnings. compression is out of the question.my old unite play everything.but it was given to the salvation army.any input on this situation:

Hi, Wesley H. Maye,

Can you play the disc copied on your computer? If "yes", please check if the disc format (BD-R or BD-RE) can be supported by your BD player. Nowadays, there are many drive/media compatibility problems, our suggestion is that you should check your writer manufacturers site for a list of recommended media to use, or try using a different brand/format media to burn again if your BD writer supports.

Other great websites for compatibility information:

Also, please check if your BD player and TV can support the format of playback (PAL or NTSC) or not. We don't touch the conversion between them.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Working...
    X