main movie copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

main movie copying

I just got a bluray burner and some blank single layer bluray discs and it shows up as 23.3gb disc size in my computer and it had to reencode the bitrate after it did it already from copying off the original disc is this normal?

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad if you want to read them. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file. The log files can be attached to a post using the "Manage Attachments" button below the editing box.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

Comment

those are the latest logs
      also for some reason it didn't burn it had some problem detecting the bd blank disc so I canceled and told it to do it from the temp folder that's when it changed the bitrate again
      it won't burn either it keeps saying failed to burn
      Attached Files
      Last edited by satan4u; 11-25-2010, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Hi satan4u,

Apparently you have copied bd50 movie to E:\ hard drive saving as BDMV folder, then you were trying to compress this BDMV folder (45353 MB) to BD25 size and burn to blank disc, please understand this "Video reencode bitrate" is necessary for compression, the lower bitrate, the smaller video file size.

Sincerely,
        Sunny
        ________
        Hmsi
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X