If NAS selected for output ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If NAS selected for output ..

I'm a trial user (8.0.5.0) and I'm having a problem: Using Blue Ray Copy (Main Movie) if I choose my output file (.iso) to be written to my NAS it thinks I want to burn a DVD and the program fails after converting the movie.

If I choose an internal drive then it works ok - but then it takes an extra 1/2 hour to move the movie to the NAS.

Is this a known problem? Is there a fix available?

TIA

Hi d1n60
    How do you have your Nas labeled for your out put???
    Make sure that you can see it in windows and have a drive letter assigned to it.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi d1n60
      How do you have your Nas labeled for your out put???
      Make sure that you can see it in windows and have a drive letter assigned to it.
      CBR929
      I have it set up as \\NASTY\My_Movies_BluRay\Alice In Wonderland [Blu-ray]\Aliceinwonderland.iso

If I assign a drive letter will it interfere with the \\NASTY thingy that I have to use in Media Center / My Movies?

Thanks for the answer (I think).

One other thing: I'm wanting to copy the entire main movie without compression but the program starts "scanning" the file right after I assign the Source. Plus the Next button is enabled before the scanning finishes. Does that mean its ok for me to click the Next button and start the copy procedure?

Frankly it doesn't make sense to me as to why the scan if all I want is a full copy...??

Comment

It is necessary

Originally posted by d1n60 View Post
        One other thing: I'm wanting to copy the entire main movie without compression but the program starts "scanning" the file right after I assign the Source. Plus the Next button is enabled before the scanning finishes. Does that mean its ok for me to click the Next button and start the copy procedure?

Frankly it doesn't make sense to me as to why the scan if all I want is a full copy...??
        Hi din60,

Please wait until it finish the scanning. The scanning is necessary.

Comment

Working...
        X