Kill Bill... kills copy process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill Bill... kills copy process?

I have tried at least 20 different ways it seems to Back-Up/copy the movies Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. I have had the direct aid of the DVDFab Tech crew members, and other some media player's tech sites. None of these Helpful people has so far been able to help me sort out what the heck is going wrong in this process. None of the Ol' Textbook remedies has worked so far. The only thing that I can say for sure is that; If I am using the Copy removal process in DVDFab Passkey or DVDFab Bluray Copy the copy process fails. Well, the copy process does complete but the disc will only play the first 16 sec. of the intro. The same is true for playing back the original disc if Passkey removes copy protection before playback starts. If Passkey is not allowed to run the disc plays fine. I have tried shutting down passkey prior to the copy process using only DVDFab Bluray Copy. This only gives me the same bad copy as stated above. No other movies have given me this type of a problem thus far. I have also used 2 different media players to this point (Power DVD 10 and Totalmedia Theater 5) only to have the same result. I am not sure but it seems as though when the copy protection is being removed, something else is being removed that prevents the full playback of these movies. Has anyone out there had any luck Backing up/coping these same movies? If so, how did you do it?
Working...
X