Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD and BLURAY ISO files played in POWERDVD

To anyone:

Recently I started doing ISO's both DVD and BLURAY, as far as DVD's go I havent had any problems however BLURAY is a different matter. If my computer is online I can play my ISO of the MATRIX and AVATAR but when I'm off line POWERDVD locks up or tells me their is no disk in my disk drive. I am useing virtual drive to mount the two movies. I can not have passkey 8 loaded weather I am online or not, it makes no different.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

robertpcx

Make sure you remove all the protections while creating ISO

Hi, robertpcx,

Please make sure you have all the boxes checked at Common Settings> DVD/Blu-ray>Protection>Blu-ray while creating ISO file. Attached is an illustration for your reference.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm runing win 7 pro 64 bit, and the movie is daybreakers, and here is a copy of the report from DVDFAB, as per your last entry in this thread I made sure all the boxes were checked.

Info for drive [E:\] (DVDFab 8.0.5.2)
      Drive region: 1

Disc media: Blu-ray
      Disc type: BDMV
      Disc is not opened.

Thankyou

robertpcx

Comment

Hi,

Where did you get the ISO (encrypted or decrypted)? If it's encrypted ISO, you need an active Internet connection to decrypt.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

fengtao;

It would be decrypted if I used DVDFAB with all the bluray protection boxes checked?

I've had sucessful decryption of bluray movies off line in the past. In file mode only. Before I started creating ISO's. And I was able to use thoes files to create ISO's off line and play them off line no problem. But this is different because the movie won't load into DVDFAB to start with if I'm not on line.

I can try uninstalling DVDFAB completely and reinstalling and see if that makes any difference. Could this be a virous?

I created the ISO from the original Bluray using DVDFAB with all of the bluray protection boxes checked. I do have the MATRIX and AVATAR working now off line but the ISO's I created from these 2 movies were created from files which had been decrypted some time ago. But regarding my other post in this thread about DAYBREAKERS still stands. I was unable to open the disk in DVDFAB untill I went online. When I was offline DVDFAB gave me a message saying it needed to go on line and it was after that when I made my last post to this thread. Also when I try to reinstall DVDFAB 8.0.50 in win 7 after I had previously installed DVDFAB 8.0.52B it locks up my computer and I have to hit F8 on reboot and do a last known good boot to get back into the system. I'm not quite sure what to do about this yet.

I thought maybe my bluray movie was too new for DVDFAB to handle but DAYBREAKERS has been out for a while and it didn't seem to make any difference.

Thankyou

robertpcx
          Last edited by robertpcx; 12-03-2010, 08:15 AM. Reason: add info to post, editing

Comment

Blu-ray Copy need connect Internet.

Originally posted by robertpcx View Post
            I created the ISO from the original Bluray using DVDFAB with all of the bluray protection boxes checked.

I thought maybe my bluray movie was too new for DVDFAB to handle but DAYBREAKERS has been out for a while and it didn't seem to make any difference.
            Hi robertpcx,

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy need connect Internet to decode AACS and BD+ copy protections, that means you need to have your computer connected to Internet to decrypt BD movie and creat ISO file.

Please try to install DVDFab 8.0.5.3 Beta at

to copy this movie DAYBREAKERS again to see the result.

You can also install Passkey for Blu-ray at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=PASSKEY
            remove all the protections on source bd disc, then open PowerDVD to play the decrypted disc.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
            Sunny
            ________
            V10
            Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Thankyou for the info, this is good to know. I was sucessful creating ISO of DAYBREAKERS and works in PowerDVD.

Thankyou

robertpcx

Comment

Working...
              X