Crash on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash on startup

I've installed it on the same system(windows 7 64bit)

I can enter the license number but windows crashes when I go any further. I tried the last version and it does the same thing. How do I get ver 8.0.2.2.

Ensure you don't have a drive with drive letter A: or B:
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Drive leters start at c:

Comment

Same problem with crashimg

I had the same problem with crashing when opening v8.0.5.0 & 8.0.5.3 (win7 64bit). DVDFab would immediately throw an error message. My BluRay Drive is set up as B: I changed that to something higher and now the application is working again. I just upgraded from v8.0.0.5 (and other previous versions over the last 4 months) where everything was working just fine. I hope the drive letter thing is some thing resolvable in a future build, I prefer keeping my media drive at the top of explorer.

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Still having the same problem but did find an older ver. DVD FAB 6.2.0.5 So I'm going to try that one next.

Comment

The new beta fixed the crashing problem.
            Now all the movies I rip to avi on the new computer play funny. On a media player the sound gets out of sink and on the PC it plays twice as fast.

Comment

Hi turtlewax:
              This issue had fixed in the next beta build which have not release now.
              Try again in the new build please.

Thanks,
              Potti

Comment

New build is out :

Comment

Working...
                X