No PIP sound for The Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No PIP sound for The Pacific

When watching The Pacific with the enhanced viewing activated, I get the picture in the corner but no sound. My original works fine. I am burning the whole disc not just the main movie

Detailed Information is Appreciated

Hi, Johnpayd,

Please list the process you went through step by step, or exactly describe your problem in detail. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

I backed up full disc to HD. Then I compressed the file and burned to DVD using Fab. It was successful and the disc plays fine with all the menu features except when I select enhanced viewing. When the PIP pops up you can here the main soundtrack, but no the PIP soundtrack.

Comment

I don't know if this the same thing but I'm using PowerDVD10 to play Blu-Ray movies and when using the digital out ports (coaxil or optical TOSLINK) you can't get PIP sound. Only through analog jacks or HDMI. This is a limitation of PowerDVD not DVDFab. I found this info on the Cyberlink support website and I confirmed it by trying to listen with headphones on the analog out jack and I can hear PIP sound fine through the headset. Switch back to digital coaxil and just the main sound. Don't know if your using PowerDVD but I'd thought I'd throw it out there.

Comment

Working...
        X