Samsung BDP-2550 vs. Vizio VBR-110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung BDP-2550 vs. Vizio VBR-110

A BD50 backup of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" plays flawlessly on the Vizio player, but hangs on the splash screen image when I attempt to play the same disc on the Samsung. I have disabled BDLive on that player, but BDLive is not removed in DVDFab. Is this a known issue? Does anyone maintain a list of players that exhibit this same type of behavior?

Hi Rsnims2,

How can you determine if BD-Live is removed?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

BDLive

In this thread, my remark about BDLive not being removed from the backup is totally dependent on being able to trust DVDFab's setup option for Blu-ray copy. In my case, I made sure that the setting to remove BDLive was un-checked. Backups I made before I was aware of this setting still contained all of the BDLive menu selections, but when I tried to access BDLive, I got a message that my player was not connected to the internet which, at that time, was not true.

Comment

I assume you keep original BD-Live and Region Code.

Can you play BD-Live content with origianl blu-ray disc on Samsung player?

Can you play BD-Live content with backup disc on PC with software player?

Thanks.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          I assume you keep original BD-Live and Region Code.

Can you play BD-Live content with origianl blu-ray disc on Samsung player?

Can you play BD-Live content with backup disc on PC with software player?

Thanks.
          Yes to region code and BDLive. Samsung player plays BDLive content fine. Can't say aboout any "software" player - I don't currently use one.

Comment

Working...
          X