won't burn movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

won't burn movie

Could someone please help I don't understand why I get this message after I have saved a Blu-ray copy to my hard drive & I go to write it to Blu-ray I get the following message (please insert a blank or erasable media to start the write process..) this happen every time I try to write a Blu-ray BD-R movie, I've tried the following movies with no success (Avatar, Eclipse, NIGHT_AND_DAY, Inception, 2012, I first was using Memorex BD-R 4X 25GB, but now I'm using Verbatim BD-R4X 25GB...I have Pioneer BD-RW BDR-2205 ATA Drive...I have listed my Operating System Spec. after running DxDiag...thanks again Tony
    Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: Maximus Formula
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/10/09 10:43:04 Ver: 08.00.12
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3328MB RAM
    Page File: 1235MB used, 5417MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found

ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    Creative SB X-Fi

Could you post both most recent internal and burn logs and they located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

v8.0.5.0 won't burn movie

i have the same problem

any luck ?

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdoctors View Post
        i have the same problem

any luck ?
        If you have the same problem, then I would suggest that you also post your logs, because your post does not help you or the OP.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X