Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm experiencing 3 problems

Hi,
    I can report the same issue when reducing the movie to BD-R-25, using 8.0.5.6 running Win-7-x64.

I managed to copy the Blu-Ray of Inception to 25GB (the shorter title that's about 2 hours and 47 minutes, as the longer one that's 3 hours long has special features commentaries).

I'm experiencing 3 problems:
    1) The audio looses sync with the video. Can be "fixed" by skipping chapter back and then chapter forward, but it's annoying since I can't get back to the exact point in the movie. This needs to be done about every 20 minutes.
    2) trying to fast forward, or playing in reverse or skipping playback to a specific time stamp does not work, only moving chapters back and forth.
    3) Can not resume playback if I press pause. (unless skipping to another chapter).

This has not happened with any other Blu-Ray movie I've copied.
    Would appreciate some remedy.
    Thanks.

Please advise, where do I find these log files ?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please post the log files that the staff requested. It will speed a response.
      Log file is attached.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi fisherg

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

@fisherg
          Please do not compress from your drive use my friend Mainman's advice here
          CBR929
          Last edited by AGJ; 12-12-2010, 03:12 AM.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR29

Thank you for the feedback.
            I backed up the Inception movie again, and the audio/video sync problem is not an issue any longer.
            However, there are some issues with the navigation.
            The player will not allow me to fast forward/rewind or jump to a specific time stamp, I am limited to skipping forward or backward via chapters (this is not an issue with other movies I have backed up).
            If I try to jump to a specific time stamp the video freezes and the only way to resume playback is to jump a chapter back or forward.

Any ideas?
            Thanks,
            Guy.

Comment

Working...
            X