This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody copy Hancock Blu-ray?

I can't copy Hancock. I tried with the DVDFab Versions 6060 and 6040. DVDFab starts reading and copying the disc. After 5 minutes, DVDFab shuts down.

I managed to back up Hancock on BD. It's on my hard drive as movie only and full disc. I burned it to a BD-RE 50Gb disc. (full disc) It took hours, but it copied with no problems (region is set for UK)

DVD Fab 6.0.6.0 :
    Maybe a faulty disc ? I've had a few of them that play OK, but cause Fab to shut down when trying to back them up.

Comment

Originally posted by voxsmart View Post
      I managed to back up Hancock on BD. It's on my hard drive as movie only and full disc. I burned it to a BD-RE 50Gb disc. (full disc) It took hours, but it copied with no problems (region is set for UK)

DVD Fab 6.0.6.0 :
      Maybe a faulty disc ? I've had a few of them that play OK, but cause Fab to shut down when trying to back them up.
      Thanks voxsmart.
      It could be a faulty disc. It is not easy to say. The Blu-ray plays well on my stand alone Blu-ray player.

Comment

The other thing movieheini is BD discs are very fussy about being contaminated. A decent fingerprint will stop a disc playing in a stand alone player, but slight dust seems not to cause a noticeable problem, until you try and back it up.

Although BD's are supposed to be more scratch resistant, a good but careful clean may help especially as the problem occurs at the same time every try.

Sorry if you know about this already and have cleaned the disc.

Comment

Working...
        X