Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tutorial on ripping to HD and then burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorial on ripping to HD and then burn?

It would appear I've been doing things the hard way? Is there a tutorial on how to rip a bluray entire movie then rip movie only to a bluray? As I have read this will make the bluray burner last longer?
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
    It would appear I've been doing things the hard way? Is there a tutorial on how to rip a bluray entire movie then rip movie only to a bluray? As I have read this will make the bluray burner last longer?
    Yes, there is. Please visit www.dvdfab.com and you will find a lot of manuals and tutorials with pretty pictures.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      Yes, there is. Please visit www.dvdfab.com and you will find a lot of manuals and tutorials with pretty pictures.
      Hello my friend, hope everything is good
      The only problem with the post that you gave the OP, is that is does not rip and compress the way that we tell members to do it.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

HAHA I knew I could count on you CBR!! Can you direct me to the info or just PM the steps?
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post

Hi, DiabloZoe,

Below is a step by step guide for your reference:

1. Insert the original movie into your BD drive, after analyze, choose "Full Disc" option on start screen, choose the target (save location), then copy the original movie to your hard drive. After copy, you will get a folder named "Full Disc" at your save location.

2. Choose "Main Movie" mode on start screen, choose the subfolder (Sidenote: There will be a subfolder usually named the same by default as the novie name itself if you tick the option of "Create files in subfolders under output directory" at Common Settings>General>Output directory, see attached) under the "Full Disc" folder as the source, insert a blank disc into your BD burner, choose your BD burner as the target to burn.

P.S. You can continue Step 2 at any later time at your will, as long as you need.

Sincerely Yours
          Malcolm Wang
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi DiabloZoe

I am not saying IPopov50's information is wrong, because I have the utmost respect for him, and I wish I had his knowledge .

The way we tell members to do this to save wear and tear on their drive is:

1- Rip to hard drive either as full disc or main movie using the BD50 setting as your output file...make a folder on you C:drive called "Full disc rip"... or whatever you want
            2-Next take that rip as your source and compress from there making your compressed file to another destination on your hard drive...another folder..."Compressed rips"...or whatever
            3- Now take the compressed file and burn to disc with Fab using the write/data mode or if using ImgBurn writefiles/folders to disc and your done.
            Always burn at 2x or 4x depending on your disc's
            Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X