new to fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to fab

i just got dvd fab blu ray and i have a question. I am trying to back up my copy of Iron man 2 so that it will work on my western digital media player. i back up the main movie and it says that it is complete but when i try to play it in the wd live media player it only gives me one 13 minute section not the whole movie. i think the whole movie is there because it is taking up 30+ gig on my hard drive. any ideas what im doing wrong?

Play it on your PC with software player

Hi, celtics_pride,

Could you please try to play the copied movie on your PC, with software player, namely, PowerDVD, to see if you can get the entire movie?

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

thanks

malcom,
      thank you for your quick response. i will download it as soon as i get home. My question is if it does work with power dvd then what would i do next? hopw would that help me to get it to play in the media player? i will do as you asked but im just curious.

Comment

You have DVDFab Bluray ? Copy or Ripper? Ripper will convert the BD to a playable file for your player, Copy is intended to make a backup disc.

Comment

Hi celtics,

To backup Blu-ray for playing on WD TV, you need use DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper and copy it to MKV file.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
          X