Main movie for Grown ups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main movie for Grown ups?

Hi all;Does anyone know what the main movie for Grown ups is? 1,2,or 3? I know 3 has the commentary along with the movie.wasted disc.Just wondering if anyone knows what one it is?.Burned the number 3 and on playing preview there's no commentary,but playing back the burned disc,has the commentary along with it,no way to shut it off.Don't want to waste another disc.Thankyou.
    Last edited by lordgalla; 12-17-2010, 04:49 PM.

Play the blu-ray in your BD Player to find out as it shows you the title when playing

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Play the blu-ray in your BD Player to find out as it shows you the title when playing
      I tried copying the movie only from the original blue-ray disc,in DvdFab movie only there are 3 titles listed there for movie only,I previewed all 3 and there's no commentary,What one of the 3 titles is the one with out the commentary? Anyone? or what one of the 3 is the main movie? I played the copy,it plays fine after copying title 3,except the commentary is there,and there's no way to shut it off,when playing the copy back on blu-ray player.

Comment

I already told you how to find out which title to use Play the ORIGINAL Blu-ray in your Blu-ray Player to see which one to select

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          I already told you how to find out which title to use Play the ORIGINAL Blu-ray in your Blu-ray Player to see which one to select
          ok,(I did that).DvdFab selected ((Title 3)).I burned that title using DvdFab 8.0.6.0 to a BD-R 25gb disc with DvdFab using latest ImgBurn as the burn engine.I play the burned disc back on cyberlink 10 markII and the movie is ok,but I get the Aggravating Commentary as the movie plays,on the Computer and on My Home Blu-Ray player.How do I stop this Aggravating Commentary on playback.Do I have a setting wrong somewhere,in DvdFab or ImgBurn?

Comment

It selected AC3/2 in the audio section,that gave me the Director commentary I was talking about.That's what was wrong with it,sorry I'm new to this.I had to change it to English DTS HD.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X