Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vampire Diaries

dvdfab and passkey only backs up less them 1 percent and stops reading,tried for hours to get it to work,help

Originally posted by way71 View Post
    dvdfab and passkey only backs up less them 1 percent and stops reading,tried for hours to get it to work,help
    Please describe what you are doing, what steps, etc. Details please.
    In a meanwhile, I would recommend clean disc first.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

vampire diaries

Im running bluray copy full disc,compressing to fit on bd25,it goes thru 40 minutes of analizing disc,it starts reading disc and stops at 0.79 percent,this is vampire diaries season one,it stops the same place on disc one and two,last time it ran for 6 hours stopped at 0.79 percent and the disc is clean and not scratched,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by way71 View Post
        Im running bluray copy full disc,compressing to fit on bd25,it goes thru 40 minutes of analizing disc,it starts reading disc and stops at 0.79 percent,this is vampire diaries season one,it stops the same place on disc one and two,last time it ran for 6 hours stopped at 0.79 percent and the disc is clean and not scratched,thanks
        Disc seems the problem. If there's no visible dirt, fingerprints or scratches - clean it anyway. If doesn't help, most likely it's manufacturing defect, and you should take it back to the counter for an exchange.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X