blu ray iso file and wmc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blu ray iso file and wmc.

First post and new to htpc. i have windows 7 home edition 64 bit. using dvd fab
    blu ray copy to copy blu ray iso file and watch with power dvd. is there any way to make wmc recognize blu ray iso file and create a movie library.
    thanks in advance for suggestions.

arp

try this program to see if it works but you will need to have virtual drive installed http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=3888

Comment

thanks for the suggestion. i am looking for a media center solution which can support blu ray library.
      i am able to play iso files after mounting to virtual drive and power dvd player.
      is there a way to archive all the bluray iso files into a movie library.
      thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by arpatel68 View Post
        thanks for the suggestion. i am looking for a media center solution which can support blu ray library.
        i am able to play iso files after mounting to virtual drive and power dvd player.
        is there a way to archive all the bluray iso files into a movie library.
        thanks.
        That link I supplied in Post #2 has a WMC add in that will allow you to see your iso files in WMC. Check it out as I have it installed and use as well

Comment

I tried it. it works fantastically.
          thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X