ImgBurn burning wrong speed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ImgBurn burning wrong speed again

Hey I am posting again to get some help setting the burning speeds again! Since the 2 new updates ImgBurn and Fab disks are writting at the max speed! Aws has been set as there in no change in the media! And Fab is set to recomended speed, When I posted last about this problem setting Fab to recomended was the fix but its set up like that. I am posting the most recent burn log!
    Attached Files
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Hi DiabloZoe
    Sorry that you still have problems the log you posted was the internal log you must have posted the wrong one.... please post your burn log again .... also have you taken the screen shots in our Pm conversation?
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The only logs I have are ImgBurn log, which just has information on a BD9 disc I tried to burn and VSOburning log. But here are the screen shots
      Attached Files
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi DiabloZoe
        Two questions
        1 Do you always install programs on you D: drive, and have you tried to install ImgBurn on your C: drive???
        2 What version of ImgBurn do you have installed???if not the newest give it a try here http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download .
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yes install programs on D drive as C is for windows only! And yes I have the newest version of ImgBurn....I am current on evrything well now there is a new Fab which came out today..But when I installed the new ImgBurn thats when the burning speed is at MAX and not AWS when I copy a BD

Comment

Here are the new pics and even got a wrong burning speed error
            Attached Files

Comment

This is why I always use Imgburn by itself.

Comment

The lowest possible speed with that media is 2.4x speed. So when you select 1x, it will go for 2.4x. So there is no issue to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
                  This is why I always use Imgburn by itself.
                  When you use mgBurn by its self after Fab makes the file do you just drag to Imgburn? Can you give me the steps to just burn by its self?

Comment

Nothing worng here with DVDFab or ImgBurn and the write speed as you can not get a burn speed lower than the minimum rated speed which these blank are 2.4x and you wanted 1x. Sorry but that will never happen with any burn progam around

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                      When you use mgBurn by its self after Fab makes the file do you just drag to Imgburn? Can you give me the steps to just burn by its self?
                      Allow me to answer this, crackinhedz, as you showed me the link in another thread.

DiabloZoe, the link here shows complete step by step instructions for which I have followed with the most success. Crackinhedz is correct, it is much better to use ImgBurn as a standalone program than use it integrated with DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                        Imgburn Guide

Step 4 is most important, "File System" must be set to UDF 2.50 for compliant BD-R/RE

Info about why UDF 2.50 is set for BD-R/RE:

File System Specifications - White paper Blu-ray Disc Format

Last edited by crackinhedz; 01-03-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
                          Allow me to answer this, crackinhedz
                          didn't see your post.

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
                            Oops! Same Time!

Comment

Working...
                            X