Expendanbles - Voice overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expendanbles - Voice overlay

I continue to get the Stalone Voice overlay naration when I am doing a "Main Movie" copy of the movie "Expendables". Is there some other setting I need to change? I thought that all "special features" like that were eliminated by default when "Main Movie" was chosen.

Hi, radius1,

please play the movie on your standalone player or PC software player first, switch the audio tracks to find out which one does not include the special features, then you can determine which one is the main title, and which audio stream is your need, load it to DVDFab to copy again to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Same problem with Sorcerer's Apprentice. I thought I had the right audio track selected, but it still copied the voice overlay. I'm trying again - this time for sure I have the correct track.

Comment

Malcolm is spot on for this issue. Play or select the file you wish to burn to disc in a Blu-ray movie program like PowerDVD 9 or Corel WinDVD 10 and select the appropriate button or link that shows you what title is currently playing along with the audio track. Choose that Title number and audio track from the structure to create an image to burn from. Usually the first track is the correct one, however, this may be the one with HD audio in it like DTS-MA HD or TrueDolby HD - which is no problem for me since I only choose HD audio - but this may not be desirable if you don't have the necessary equipment to play such audio tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
          Malcolm is spot on for this issue. Play or select the file you wish to burn to disc in a Blu-ray movie program like PowerDVD 9 or Corel WinDVD 10 and select the appropriate button or link that shows you what title is currently playing along with the audio track. Choose that Title number and audio track from the structure to create an image to burn from. Usually the first track is the correct one, however, this may be the one with HD audio in it like DTS-MA HD or TrueDolby HD - which is no problem for me since I only choose HD audio - but this may not be desirable if you don't have the necessary equipment to play such audio tracks.
          I third this information. HD audio will sound noticeably better, especially for someone like SuperFist who may or may not have a 5.1 surround sound system. However, I do not have this as I watch my movies through normal 2-channel on a PS3. So I always am sure to select remove HD audio option, while still selecting the DTS Master track. Let us know how it goes.

P.S. - When I first started using DVDFAB Blu-ray Copy, I also did this with several movies while trying to save space. No one likes a coaster. There are many things you can do to save space while keeping the DTS Master. I'm sure anyone around here will be glad to give you advice.
          "This is an 80's buddy comedy, Maltin gives it 2 and half stars and says about it: 'hurt by an awful music score.' "

"Ohhh, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"

Comment

Working...
          X