Passkey and Blu-Ray Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey and Blu-Ray Copy

I am thinking of purchasing Blu-Ray copy. However I am a little confused. Do I need Passkey for Blu-Ray also or can I just purchase Blu-Ray copy and have the protection removal service?

Thank you

You do not need Passkey if you buy DVDFab Blu-ray Copy

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      You do not need Passkey if you buy DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
      To add more information to this, Passkey is basically just the "protection remover" end of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. For example, if you purchase just Passkey, you will be able to remove the protection and everything from the disc, however there is no internal software included with Passkey to burn it. You would need another burning program. DVDFab Blu-ray Copy contains everything you need to successfully copy and burn blu-ray discs.
      "This is an 80's buddy comedy, Maltin gives it 2 and half stars and says about it: 'hurt by an awful music score.' "

"Ohhh, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"

Comment

Great, Thank you

Comment

I had exactly the same question so I was glad to find this thread.

One additional question:

Will DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy also handle standard DVD movies or do I also need to maintain DVDFab DVD Copy if I have a need to copy both standard and Blu-ray movies?

I intended to update my current version of DVDFab today but did not yet because it is really not clear from the DVDFab.com home page how all the different software products compare and overlap.

Comment

One of the great features of Fab Bluray part is the ability to compress a 26-50 gb movie to fit onto a 25 gb disc!!
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
            X