• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2012 movie

I can not coppy the 2012 Blu-ray disc

Comment

Originally posted by Xalky View Post
      The vinpowers that i buy are also inkjet printable. 10 discs for $10 at newegg.
      I just got my forder of 2 10 packs and they worked in my LG burner and played in my PS3 without a hitch. Cant go wrong with 10.00 and inkjet printable.
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by WaspHavoc View Post
        I also have an LG BH10LS30 and I ruined about 5 Windata BD-R's trying to burn my first backup.... then I tried ONE Verbatim BD-R and it burned like a charm! Plays back on my Insignia stand alone with no problems whatsoever.
        yeah. i USED to get those windata bd-r's from microcenter, but i was making ALOT of coasters, or they froze before burning...i switched to optical quantum and havent had a problem yet. i also have the LGBH10LS30.

Comment

windata

Geez, I have an LG blu ray drive and I've been using windata BD's and they work fine most of the time...I may get a bad one here or there but other than that they work fine...and I also use optical quantom with no problems..Maybe an video card upgrade might help??? I did that when I first started doing Blu rays and I've had no problems since...

Comment

i have an msi gtx460, so i doubt that is the case. ive only tried 2 kinds of bd-rs and the windatas are wincrappers

Comment

BD-R frustration

I have been using Memorex and Digistor BD-R25 media with an external LG blu-ray burner and DVDFab for some time now with no problem. So I bought an internal Sony Digiarc 5300S drive and gave my LG burner to my wife.

Imagine my surprise when DVDFab reported that none of my BD-R media wa BD-R media! This is not DVDFab's fault, apparently, but Sony's limited list of approved BD-R media. (I have updated to the latest firmware with no joy.)

I am wondering if it is possible for DVDFab to ignore what the Sony (or whatever offending burner it is) firmware's message that the BD-R media is not BD-R. I mean, I know it is BD-R, why can't DVDFab allow me to override the firmware and just let it try to burn and see what happens? The worst that can happen is I make a coaster, but if it works, then all my media is still usable.

This seems like a feature that should be added to DVDFab if possible.

I hate to ask my wife for my LG burner back. She likes it.

Comment

Working...
              X