BD-RE Samsung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD-RE Samsung

Has anybody got a BDRE to work on a samsung player??? I have ImgBurn setup the way it is supposed to be acording to the ImgBurn forum and I have used it as a stand alone burner, but everytime it gets done as says it burned complete I pop it into my player and get the message "This Disc Cannot Be Played" Im at my wits end trying to figure this out??? Also I have noticed that when its done burning it is not closing out the disc?? I poped the disc into my laptop bluray player and it showes the disc as having 0 space and 0 bytes and when I pop it into the computer that burned it and right click on propertys I get 0 used space and 22gb free but if I click propertys on the BMDV file on the disc it shows 18.1 gb file???
    Last edited by DiabloZoe; 01-03-2011, 08:21 PM.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

have you tried turning on/off BD-Live?

edit: after seeing your added post, additional to your BDMV file, do you also have a Certificate file?

Comment

take your .m2ts file and run it through tsMuxeR, output as "Bluray disk".

Run it through Imgburn again see what you get?

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
        take your .m2ts file and run it through tsMuxeR, output as "Bluray disk".

Run it through Imgburn again see what you get?
        Yes I have both files on the disc. Is there any difference between a BD-R and a BD-RE? I mean as for closing session? Do both disc's get closed out the same way? I don't have tsMuxeR, but I will get it! How do i run the m2ts files through were are they located?
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
          How do i run the m2ts files through were are they located?
          you just load it from the file location...inside your BDMV file > Stream.

I offered this option thinking maybe something screwy happened to the file structure...tsMuxeR will simply re-create the bluray structure.

As for Imgburn, you say you used both with and without Fab? Its odd that would not finalize the disc.

I always use Imgburn by itself...if any mistakes are to be made, I would rather it be my fault than through Fab in which case I would not know what the problem being made was?

Anyways, after running through tsMuxeR...take the BDMV & Certificate folder and follow this guide:

How to write a Blu-ray Video disc using ImgBurn

always wise to burn at slower speed compatible with the blank disc.

Comment

OK so I copied all the stream files 1 by 1 into the tsmuxR program and its doing its thing!! But yes I watched till the very end of burning and as soon as it was done it just said burning complete and kicked the disc out I did not see anything about finalizing the disc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
              you just load it from the file location...inside your BDMV file > Stream.

I offered this option thinking maybe something screwy happened to the file structure...tsMuxeR will simply re-create the bluray structure.

As for Imgburn, you say you used both with and without Fab? Its odd that would not finalize the disc.

I always use Imgburn by itself...if any mistakes are to be made, I would rather it be my fault than through Fab in which case I would not know what the problem being made was?

Anyways, after running through tsMuxeR...take the BDMV & Certificate folder and follow this guide:

How to write a Blu-ray Video disc using ImgBurn

always wise to burn at slower speed compatible with the blank disc.
              Also followed the ImgBurn link instructions to the T!!!

Comment

so? did it work or no?

I was looking around the imgburn forums and found one interesting you might look into:

bd-re in bdmv format - works on pc, not on ps3

Originally posted by Lightning UK
                You might need spare areas enabled on the formatted disc for the PS3 to read it
                Originally posted by ockevin
                Success! I want to thank everyone for their help, especially Lightning UK; I believe the enabling of spare areas led to a successfull PS3 readable BD-RE

...when you format the BD-RE, try enabling "spare areas"

(Lightning UK is the Imgburn creator)

Comment

Thats funny I was just looking at the same article!! But spare areas are enabled as I am reformatting the disc right now here is a snap of the burn log. I am gonna try and format another one with spare areas off
                  Attached Files

Comment

OK I started a new thread about tsmuxR, and I am gonna try a few burns with and with out also tsmuxR turns multiple mts files into one and after doing so I was able to play the BDRE on the sammy but why??

Comment

ok so here is what I got !!! Damn!! lol so I has burned SALT with fab 65 on a BDR so I updated to Fab .67 and burned the SALT BDR 25gb to my HDD and the burned to a BDRE usingin ImgBurn and it is playing on my sammy 4600!! So the only thing I can figure is .65 had a bug bruning multimple mts files to a BDRE because I talked to Lightning UK about the prblem and we ruled out ImgBurn!! I can see none of this is gonna matter because it works on the newest version!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X