X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone Avatar 3D (Panasonic exclusive)

Hello,
    I made a 'clone' of the Panasonic exclusive Avatar 3D
    Process was clone to an iso then burn image with nero burn.

I have a Samsung LED 3D 55C8000 and a Samsung 3D Blu-ray player BD-C6900

When I go to 'play' the movie, and the main menu is presented, I get the option to choose 3D or 2D Play.
    When I select 3D play I get a message to the effect that ".. the player is not 3D capable.."

What have I done wrong..if anything.

Note: I have performed the same cloning process with Clash of the Titans 3D and the clone plays perfectly in 3D!

Help!
    Samsung LED 3D TV UN55c8000, 3D player Samsung BD-C6900

I cannot help w/ any possible setup issues w/ your tv or player.. but I have played a clone of that disc using similar process just imgburn to make the disc and it works fine in my panasonic bd htib.

Comment

Originally posted by rick6112 View Post
      Hello,
      I made a 'clone' of the Panasonic exclusive Avatar 3D
      Process was clone to an iso then burn image with nero burn.

I have a Samsung LED 3D 55C8000 and a Samsung 3D Blu-ray player BD-C6900

When I go to 'play' the movie, and the main menu is presented, I get the option to choose 3D or 2D Play.
      When I select 3D play I get a message to the effect that ".. the player is not 3D capable.."

What have I done wrong..if anything.

Note: I have performed the same cloning process with Clash of the Titans 3D and the clone plays perfectly in 3D!

Help!
      I can't speak as to Samsung and the blu ray set up options. I have a Panasonic 3d TV/Blu Ray set up with the Avatar 3d blu ray. In a direct connect (HDMI) between the player and TV selecting 3d on the disc menu Avatar worked fine. However, I've found that I had to change the blu ray player settings to have the player prompt me after inserting a 3d movie (and prior to the blu ray menu appearing) whether to use the 3d option on other 3d movies in a direct connect. I changed my blu ray player settings to prompt me and then they worked fine.
      I tried with and without the prompt and found that some 3d discs work fine without the player prompt (Disney's A Christmas Carol) and some require the player prompt (Monster House), at least on a Pansonic set up.
      You didn't mention if you had an AV receiver between the player and the TV. I just purchased a Pioneer Elite VSX-33 and found that the player prompt is also necessary for the receiver to see 3d on some discs and for the player to recognize a 3d TV when you select 3d from a disc menu.
      I hope this helps. As I said, I'm not familiar with the Samsung blu ray player and it's set up options.

Comment

Hi rick6112,

Please try DVDFab v8068 to see the result, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

DVDFab v8068 did the trick !

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          Hi rick6112,

Please try DVDFab v8068 to see the result, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          I upgraded to DVDFab v8068 and the clone worked flawlessly..thanks
          Samsung LED 3D TV UN55c8000, 3D player Samsung BD-C6900

Comment

Working...
          X