Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3d blu-ray universe 7 wonders and grand canyon won't play 3d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d blu-ray universe 7 wonders and grand canyon won't play 3d?

I've backed up several of my discs and for some reason I can't get universe 7 wonders or grand canyon to play in 3d mode? Anyone have this issue or found a work around? These are cloned images burnt w/ imgburn, the grand canyon on 50gb the universe on 25gb? No hiccups putting disc to image (at least that showed) and no issues burning. Just no 3d mode.

8065 still available? I'm thinking something is broke.. with newest version
    Last edited by stumblinh; 01-05-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

FYI 3d backups are not working on new version.. confirmed w/ 3 discs. I have 8064 back installed and testing.. but don't waste your media!! Can only play 2d w/ newest, at least for me and the ones I backed up. The only other change in my system beside dvdfab version was swapping my ati hd out for a nvidia card to get some cuda's... but all I'm doing is a 'clone' so it shouldn't matter. DVD fab guys do I get a 15.00 refund? or credit pls arggh..
      Last edited by stumblinh; 01-05-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

welp same issue with 8064... no 3d playback.. would the video card change have done something? I have reinstalled dvdfab now 2x? I guess I did update my cyberlink media suite for converting my home movies.. could that have done something?
        Last edited by stumblinh; 01-05-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

does any of the 3D backups you made prior to changing the graphics card still play?

Comment

I can play all the prior backups just fine.. just did three over the last two days and none will play 3d. I just did a full uninstall and reinstall of 8064 as well. I just burnt off one of the old .iso files to see if it would play and it plays just fine but it was ripped prior to the new version of dvdfab, prior to the video card swap and prior to updating the cyberlink media suite...
            Last edited by stumblinh; 01-05-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

after uninstalling installing another copy app, uninstalling (didn't actually use it) then rebooting and reinstalling dvdfab 8064 I was able to get a clean backup again with one.. I'll test my luck and try for another.

Comment

Any chance of a link to 8065? I know that version worked.. Im using 8060 right now (sorry I noted 8064 in the last post and it's actually 8060) and it's working agian but 8065 was the newest version I know worked properly. I'm not touching a newer version than that until it's working again for sure as I'm down about $30 in coasters, enough being a guinea pig for me.. At least I can rule out the video card or the cyberlink software upgrade messing things up as well.
                Last edited by stumblinh; 01-05-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I feel like i'm just talking to my self.. but if it helps anyone fix this issue, I think what happens is with the movies that are ripped with the newest version for some reason error on 3d and the disc doesn't think the player is a capable blu-ray 3d player. (btt350 here with a samsung 3d dlp).

Comment

Hi stumblinh,

Please install DVDFab 8.0.6.8 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
                    Use Blu-ray Copy -Clone mode to copy your bd 3d disc, check if you can play the 3d part or not.

Best Regards,

Cici Jia
                    Last edited by sunny; 01-06-2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Search for 8.0.6.5--you'll find it

If you haven't figured it out yet, they are depending on us to their beta testing for them for each release.

Comment

Originally posted by bobthreed View Post
                        If you haven't figured it out yet, they are depending on us to their beta testing for them for each release.

I found two more backups of mine, alice in wonderland and bolt 3d that NEITHER work.. so that is a total of 6 discs at $6.00 a pop wasted and I get nothing.. not even a we're sorry. Just a 'try the new release', which does appear to work again for anyone who wasn't sure. Doesn't help my pocket though.

Comment

Originally posted by stumblinh View Post
                          Any chance of a link to 8065?
                          Here you go:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post

Thanks for the link, but they did actually fix the new version and 3d backups work again..

Comment

Thanks for the link, but they did actually fix the new version and 3d backups work again..
                              Good to hear.

Your last comments...

Any chance of a link to 8065? I know that version worked. I'm not touching a newer version than that until it's working again for sure as I'm down about $30 in coasters, enough being a guinea pig for me.
                              I feel like i'm just talking to my self...
                              sounded a bit less than, shall we say, enthusiastic?...
                              Seriously, I'm glad to hear they put the fix in
                              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                              X