Is Blu-ray Copy supposed to copy 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Blu-ray Copy supposed to copy 3D?

I can see there have been problems copying 3D BDs, but is a license for Blu-ray Copy supposed to support copying all 3D Blu-rays, or is that going to require a separate DVDfab license in the future?

Originally posted by dbooksta View Post
    I can see there have been problems copying 3D BDs, but is a license for Blu-ray Copy supposed to support copying all 3D Blu-rays, or is that going to require a separate DVDfab license in the future?
    Use Clone Option and it copies 3D Blu Rays without any problem

Comment

What if I only want to copy a 3D Main Movie, or otherwise omit all the nag screens and extraneous stuff? Is 3D encoded as two separate titles or something?

Comment

I have not had luck playing back a 3D ISO mounted on a virtual drive. I always get a player error saying I don't have a proper 3D player. It will play the 2D image though. And yes I've used the latest release and have no errors in copying log.

Comment

Hi Bobthreed,

Please install 3D Vision Video Player at http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-visi....2-driver.html
          or Stereoscopic Player http://www.3dtv.at/Downloads/Index_en.aspx to play your 3D files.

Best Regards,

Cici Jia

Comment

Cici Jia:

I am using an ATI Radeon 6850 card and that requires dlplink glasses. I tried 3D vision with a Geforce 450 card in the past and did not like the results. That said, I've been using Arcsoft TMT5 as the player for 3D BD through my PC, and that works fine.

I loaded the latest DVDfab beta driver and now some of the ISOs work, but can't get Avatar to work. It will show the lead-in in 3D that requests I put on the 3D glasses, then when the rest of it is just a blank black screen. Though now I do not get the message that i'm not using a 3D player like I used to.

Comment

Working...
            X