Can't backup The Other Guys (Unrated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't backup The Other Guys (Unrated)

So I have The Other Guys (Unrated) on blu ray and i can't back up the full disc onto my computer. I keep getting this "Reading/Wrinting Error Control" pop up saying that there is an error while reading. Then it asked me what to do: retry, abort, ignore, or ignore all. If i hit retry, the window keeps popping up. if i hit ignore all, it eventually finishes but there are 60 sectors that were found to be bad.

Is this just my disc that I have or is this happening to other people as well? I have never seen this before with any of the other blu rays that i have used. I know that there is a Cinavia protection on this disc, but this is a different issue. I can't even finish backing up the entire disc or main movie correctly without having these errors. Please help. Attached are the logs.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Nomar30 View Post
    So I have The Other Guys (Unrated) on blu ray and i can't back up the full disc onto my computer. I keep getting this "Reading/Wrinting Error Control" pop up saying that there is an error while reading. Then it asked me what to do: retry, abort, ignore, or ignore all. If i hit retry, the window keeps popping up. if i hit ignore all, it eventually finishes but there are 60 sectors that were found to be bad.

Is this just my disc that I have or is this happening to other people as well? I have never seen this before with any of the other blu rays that i have used. I know that there is a Cinavia protection on this disc, but this is a different issue. I can't even finish backing up the entire disc or main movie correctly without having these errors. Please help. Attached are the logs.
    Your logs don't show much. Are you getting an error code or anything of the sort?
    "This is an 80's buddy comedy, Maltin gives it 2 and half stars and says about it: 'hurt by an awful music score.' "

"Ohhh, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"

Comment

Actually, I figured it out. I had to update the firmware for my LG blu ray drive that I bought about 2-3 years ago. It worked!

Comment

Working...
      X