DVDFAB LOGO on my Blu Rays during playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB LOGO on my Blu Rays during playback

I burned my 1st blu ray the biggest issue i had was in the top left hand corner
    of my screen was a DVDFAB.com logo any one know why or how i can get rid of it i have full version lifetime updates

For some reason your module has not been activated correctly.
    The logo only appears on the trial version of the software.
    There is no way to remove it.

Click on the white check/blue circle on Fab and see what it displays re: your license.
    It sounds like you need to "re-register"
    Last edited by maineman; 01-14-2011, 05:30 PM. Reason: ? color blind...lol, thanks CBR929
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      For some reason your module has not been activated correctly.
      The logo only appears on the trial version of the software.
      There is no way to remove it.

Click on the white check/green circle on Fab and see what it displays re: your license.
      It sounds like you need to "re-register"
      Hello my friend, are you trying to multi task again when you are at work???

@ wdmso
      You will need to check if registered correctly like my friend Maineman requested, to do this click the white question mark/ blue circle or ? click About what does it say under the options that you have purchased???
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks i re reg we'll see how it goes thanks

Comment

Working...
        X