Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD-50 ISO. About Layer Break. Please an input!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD-50 ISO. About Layer Break. Please an input!

Been backing up my blu-ray`s. At the moment only BD-25. I create them to ISO, then i can burn the ISO with imgburn. But if i wanna create BD-50 to ISO?? Then here is my question!

- Do i set the layerbreak on a BD-50 ISO in imgburn when i burn it with imgburn? Like you do when you burn a DVD9?

- If i wanna backup my BD-50 to ISO with DVDFAB. What should i do with layer break setting in DVDFAB? Should DVDFAB remove the layerbreak so imgburn can set it when i burn the ISO.

PLEASE ANY HELP!

Originally posted by botdvd View Post
    Been backing up my blu-ray`s. At the moment only BD-25. I create them to ISO, then i can burn the ISO with imgburn. But if i wanna create BD-50 to ISO?? Then here is my question!

- Do i set the layerbreak on a BD-50 ISO in imgburn when i burn it with imgburn? Like you do when you burn a DVD9?

- If i wanna backup my BD-50 to ISO with DVDFAB. What should i do with layer break setting in DVDFAB? Should DVDFAB remove the layerbreak so imgburn can set it when i burn the ISO.

PLEASE ANY HELP!
    with bd50 you should use the 'clone' option to backup. No worries about layer breaks.. as it clones the original.

Comment

Thanks.

Should remove layer break be checked no matter what i do?

If i clone? And burn with imgburn, is layerbreak set as it`s a clone? Are you promted to set layerbreak? Just qurious.

Comment

BD-50 ISO CLONE. When burning with imgburn, how to handle layerbreak?

First is CLONE BD the best way to backup a wholde BD if you want to keep everything as original?

And burning a BD-25 with imgburn is easy, but burning a BD-50 with imgburn? Are you promted to set layerbreak? Or how you get arround it.

Thanks.

Comment

Blu-ray's use UDF 2.5. That basically means you don't have to worry about the layer break. Imgburn handles it just fine.

Nothing to worry about; you're good to go!

Comment

Two thread on same subject merged.

Comment

Working...
            X