out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of sync

hi everybody think i put my last post in the wrong bit well here goes i cloned my inception blu ray to my hard drive i watched it on my computer with the help of dvdfab virtual drive i then burned the disc to a 25 gb disc but when i watched it the first 30 seconds are uot of sync then it plays perfect has any body got any ideas on this

Hi, fatman919,

Would you mind playing the ISO file to see whether the first 30 seconds are out of sync or not? If yes, please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder and encoder as software, then copy another ISO file again to see if the same issue still exists.

If the second ISO is in sync, then, burn this one to blank disc with a lower burning speed, say 2.X, to check the result.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Originally posted by fatman919 View Post
      hi everybody think i put my last post in the wrong bit well here goes i cloned my inception blu ray to my hard drive i watched it on my computer with the help of dvdfab virtual drive i then burned the disc to a 25 gb disc but when i watched it the first 30 seconds are uot of sync then it plays perfect has any body got any ideas on this
      First 30 seconds is in mainmovie or additional part? and post the internal log to help us to find the problems.
      thanks
      Joe

Comment

hi thanks change the settings and it now play perfect thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
        X