Burning Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning Problem

After successfully burning two BD-R discs with Trial Version, I purchased DVDFab Bluray Tool Kit this month. Now, unfortunately this is my 6th failed attempt to burn BD-R from ISO. After reading forum I have made all necessary adjustments except change the media (Optical Quantum). Please help me to figure out what else I should be doing to burn BD-R successfully. Here is latest Imageburn Log. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad if you want to read them. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file. The log files can be attached to a post using the "Manage Attachments" button below the editing box.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
    If this happens with all discs or just one
    Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
    If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
    If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
    If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

Originally posted by Harish View Post
      After successfully burning two BD-R discs with Trial Version, I purchased DVDFab Bluray Tool Kit this month. Now, unfortunately this is my 6th failed attempt to burn BD-R from ISO. After reading forum I have made all necessary adjustments except change the media (Optical Quantum). Please help me to figure out what else I should be doing to burn BD-R successfully. Here is latest Imageburn Log. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      try updating dvdfab also

Comment

Here is more information:
        Intel Core Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz RAM 6.00 GB Windows 7 64-bit
        Internal BD burner Pioneer BDR-205
        External Hard Drive WD Elements 2 TB
        Clone DVD, AnyDVD (deactivitated when using DVDFab), 1click DVD Copy
        Upgraded to Imageburn 2.5.5.0
        Media being used Optical Quantum BD-R 4X.
        I am also attaching all the logs as suggested. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Source File Size: 23,831,183,360 bytes
          perhaps too big for your blank disc...are you doing main movie only with only one audio track?

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
            perhaps too big for your blank disc...are you doing main movie only with only one audio track?
            Shouldn't be.
            I 21:32:00 Source File Sectors: 11,636,320 (MODE1/2048)

I 21:32:01 Destination Media Sectors: 12,219,392

Comment

I selected destination as BD 25 1080p/i. I have made it a default in the common settings. As far as audio is concerned, there was only one choice for English language ie English DTS/5.1 and I check it, cheked Remove HD Audio. Please let me know if I am missing something else. A 4 disc set of LIFE, that I burnt with partial success, plays but freeze up if you fast-forward or rewind. I have way too many coasters and it is getting frustrating. I know that once problems are ironed out, it will be lots of fun. Thanks
              Last edited by Harish; 01-21-2011, 03:17 PM. Reason: More Info

Comment

Here is a screen shot of DVDFab as I made my selections to make ISO image for burning. Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have tried to burn another title with no success. I am attaching all the logs and screen-shot. Any support will be greatly appreciated.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks like bad bd-r's to me.. can you try another brand?

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I am getting Verbatim discs on Monday. I will post the results. Thanks

Comment

I changed media from Optical Quantum to Verbatim and Imageburn from 5.5.0 to 5.4.0, and disc are burning fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Harish View Post
                          I changed media from Optical Quantum to Verbatim and Imageburn from 5.5.0 to 5.4.0, and disc are burning fine.
                          Good to hear...
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                          X