Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is "Create Protected Disc" option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is "Create Protected Disc" option?

I'm using v8.0.7.2 (B) and can't find the "Protected Disc" option it seems I am supposed to use to backup Cinavision-protected discs. Where is it?!

Originally posted by dbooksta View Post
    I'm using v8.0.7.2 (B) and can't find the "Protected Disc" option it seems I am supposed to use to backup Cinavision-protected discs. Where is it?!
    I think they got rid of it! If it has the protection it just removes it! Because I put in a protected disc and I did not even get the pop up that tells you the disc might not play on certain players!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Well I just put in "The Other Guys" and it pops up the message that it might not play in PS3 and to select "Create Protected Disc" option to resolve it.

Comment

well ok then!! There you go! I put in The Other Guys that I had copied before and I did not get the pop up so it was an assumption!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

You must use original disc to create Protected Disc backup.

The option is available in both "Full Disc" and "Main Movie" copy mode of "Blu-ray Copy".
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks. I see now the option doesn't appear until you go to the second screen to Start the copy.

Comment

Working...
            X