Is 8.0.7.2 3d capable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 8.0.7.2 3d capable?

Is 8.0.7.2 considered the next version? Is it 3d capable then I want to try R.E. afterlife 3d.

8072 is the newest beta and members have reported success with 3D disc but only in Clone mode for now and that means a 50GB blank is the only way to back it up.
    (or I guess you could create an iso and mount it to a virtual drive and use software for playback but I can't say for sure since I don't own any 3D titles to test).
    I think the devs are working on compressing them to 25GB disc but not sure if or when it will be available.

Comment

Originally posted by jford951 View Post
      Is 8.0.7.2 considered the next version? Is it 3d capable then I want to try R.E. afterlife 3d.
      DvdFab is 3D capable and can make backups of Blu-ray 3D. Just not protected backups (to disable Cinavia) yet.

Comment

Does Avatar have a Cinavia problem. All I get in Virtual Clone mode playing an iso with TMT5 is two opening screens that are in 3D saying to put on glasses, then it stops and the screen goes black. Other 3D iso's play fine though.

Comment

Originally posted by bobthreed View Post
          Does Avatar have a Cinavia problem. All I get in Virtual Clone mode playing an iso with TMT5 is two opening screens that are in 3D saying to put on glasses, then it stops and the screen goes black. Other 3D iso's play fine though.
          Avatar does not. Please see the sticky thread about Cinavia, first post.
          It must be something else. How did you make that iso? (settings etc)

Comment

I just open DVDfab. Select make clone, and select disk location or iso. After it goes through and reads the disk. I click start. Are there some other settings I need to change? Sorry, I'm a click and go person...

Comment

8068 works w/ 3d - I've done a few backups with..

Avatar is strange, but it wasn't hard to back up.. but if you don't do it in "clone" mode drop to iso on hdd it doesnt work for 3d, 2d only. I also only use imgburn to burn the iso's to 50gb dl discs (outside of dvdfab) stock settings other than changing the discs max burn speed.

If you get a good image you can load up and play the 3d version in powerdvd, you may have to click on the little enable 3d button but it will play. You need to use the navagator to hit enter on play and play 3d.

Comment

I wanted to know if this version would do a 3d disk with cinavia?

Comment

Working...
                X