Clarification on 8.0.7.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarification on 8.0.7.2

On reading the notes for this release it states that you can do main movie and get rid of Cinavia protection? So do you just load the disc select main movie and off you go? It does not give an option to make a protected movie. Do you copy the full disc to the HDD then make a main movie back up that way? It wont let you do that it says you have to output to the bluray writer. So how do you do this? And is this gonna create allot of wear and tear on the writer? When I copy a movie I do the whole movie 50gb to the HDD then compress on the HDD to 25gb, then load ImgBurn and burn away! Is this still gonna be possible??
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
    On reading the notes for this release it states that you can do main movie and get rid of Cinavia protection? So do you just load the disc select main movie and off you go? It does not give an option to make a protected movie. Do you copy the full disc to the HDD then make a main movie back up that way? It wont let you do that it says you have to output to the bluray writer. So how do you do this? And is this gonna create allot of wear and tear on the writer? When I copy a movie I do the whole movie 50gb to the HDD then compress on the HDD to 25gb, then load ImgBurn and burn away! Is this still gonna be possible??
    Update: Started The New Guys 50gb>25GB and analyzing for 1:27:47 min so cancelled! Will have to try other option
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
      Protected Backup is on the next page for Main Movie.
      And compression to bd25 is done on the hdd as well, then it calls imgburn or vso directly, so you don't have to do all the hard work.
      Afaik, you can use original disc or iso of it to minimise wear and tear for the reader.
      Writing to a disc from DvdFab (with VSO or ImgBurn) is a requirement for Protected Backup to work.

Comment

Yeah I was in a hurry and did not notice it till I did it again!

Comment

Working...
        X