• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cinavia main movie only

does the main movie only option work?

Originally posted by thisizbrian View Post
    does the main movie only option work?
    Yes, I just did a Main Movie of The Other Guys, selected Start/End options, 4 chapters (just so it's quicker to copy&burn), on next page Protected Backup option checked and it's playing now on PS3.

Comment

I did a main movie only of The Other Guys and It starts to load up in the PS3 the the gold screen pops up with This Video Cannot Be Played and an error code of 800299A1 I copied the code down quick and could not find it on google! This is a BDRE!! So I have not had luck with the cinavia protection yet!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi all
        Full Disc and Mainmovie both work with cinavia protection in 8072Beta,please download and have a try.
        Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
        I did a main movie only of The Other Guys and It starts to load up in the PS3 the the gold screen pops up with This Video Cannot Be Played and an error code of 800299A1 I copied the code down quick and could not find it on google! This is a BDRE!! So I have not had luck with the cinavia protection yet!
        If you use 8072Beta,please post the internal log recently.
        thanks
        Joe

Comment

Originally posted by qbs.cn View Post
          Hi all
          Full Disc and Mainmovie both work with cinavia protection in 8072Beta,please download and have a try.

thanks
          Joe
          Does full disk with cinavia work if you compress to 25gb?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowbird View Post
            Does full disk with cinavia work if you compress to 25gb?
            Yes,in lastest build 8072Beta.

Comment

Hi:
              Cinavia work with below scene:
              1. Full Disc 50 to 50 (copy);
              2. Full Disc 50 to 25 (Compress);
              3. Main Movie 50 to 50 (copy);
              4. Main Movie 50 to 25 (Compress).
              But you need to enable the check box of "Create Protected disc..."

Comment

Originally posted by qbs.cn View Post
                Hi all

thanks
                Joe
                Yes I am using the newest beta! Here is the log
                Attached Files
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

all i see is grey text saying create protected disc (bdmv-rec) to disable cinavia more info...

no check boxes
                  Attached Files

Comment

all i see is grey text saying create protected disc (bdmv-rec) to disable cinavia more info...

no check boxes
                    You need to use the original Blu-ray to create a protected disc back up or it not going to work as the folder you already have on computer has the protection removed so not going to work

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                      Could you tell us the country of the disc and the fw version of PS3? Thanks.

no check boxes
                      Use the original disc or a raw iso of it (ie. with protection on).
                      In fact you will have the checkbox activated if the message with "this disc has Cinavia" pops up.
                      Last edited by j&b; 01-25-2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j&b View Post
                        Could you tell us the country of the disc and the fw version of PS3? Thanks.

USA and 3.55 I think, its the newest FW

Comment

i have the original salt disc and it doesnt pop up.........its in grey

Comment

Originally posted by dagobaker View Post
                            instead of posting in every Cinavia thread why not start your own thread for help with all info mentioned in the Help Us Help You sticky

Comment

Originally posted by dagobaker View Post
                              Did you used the lastest build 8072Beta(1-22-2011)?
                              Please download to update.

Comment

Working...
                              X