Iso BD to a dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iso BD to a dvd?

I would like to create (from BD ISO) a 'movie only' 4,3gb output file of the highest quality as possible, to save it on a dvd support.
    I dont care if it will be ISO or mkv, just i need the best output file to be saved on dvd support.

Which solution is the best?

1) create a 'movie only' Bd Iso reduced to 4,3gb and burn it on a Dvd? (is it possible)?

2) create a 'movie only' Dvd Iso reduced to 4,3gb and burn it on a Dvd? (will it keep the 1080p resolution?)

3) create a Mkv file.

Which way should i choose?
    thanks for your help and hints

By "on a dvd support" do you mean on a DVDR?

BD Copy to BD5 (option 1) should have the best technical quality compared to BD conversion to DVD5 (option 2) because the BD5 can keep a higher resolution and uses the much newer H264 codec. However, BD5 would require a Blu-ray player for playback.

I'm not sure why MKV is on the list if you are trying to put this on a disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      I'm not sure why MKV is on the list if you are trying to put this on a disc.
      because i dont need to use the disc in a player to see it on TV, i just need to remove the movie from HD to save space on PC, so for me its the same ISO or MKV. I will use the output in a pc, not on tv.
      So i need 'only' to choose the best output quality format

Comment

Working...
      X