Remove HD Audio problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove HD Audio problem

Hi ! I have a problem... When I copy a BD50 to BD25 with full disc option and I click on remove HD audio the output blu-ray IS PLAYABLE on my PC but NOT PLAYABLE on my blu-ray player. It starts with intros, arrives to menu... click play and the it freezes. If I copy the blu-ray with menu without clicking on remove HD audio then it plays normally. Only with menus... with main movie option it plays with or without HD audio with no problem. I guess it afects the menu somehow...
    Is this some bug with the remove audio HD feature ? Will it be fixed ? Thx !

Originally posted by shaty View Post
    Hi ! I have a problem... When I copy a BD50 to BD25 with full disc option and I click on remove HD audio the output blu-ray IS PLAYABLE on my PC but NOT PLAYABLE on my blu-ray player. It starts with intros, arrives to menu... click play and the it freezes. If I copy the blu-ray with menu without clicking on remove HD audio then it plays normally. Only with menus... with main movie option it plays with or without HD audio with no problem. I guess it afects the menu somehow...
    Is this some bug with the remove audio HD feature ? Will it be fixed ? Thx !
    I do some works like your said,no error.
    Please post the internal log recently.
    thanks
    Joe
    Last edited by qbs.cn; 01-27-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X