Resident Evil Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil Series

Ok, I am very new to this. I apologize if this has been brought, but i searched and didnt find anything.

I am backing up my copies of the Resident Evil Series.

Resident evil 1 - went smooth, except when i first copied the main movie, it came over with no sound. When i removed the HD audio, sound worked fine...This is just testing on the PC...I have not burnt yet

Resident Evil 2 - went smooth, didnt remove HD audio, sound came over just fine, test on PC....I have not burnt yet

Resident Evil 3 - went smooth, again, had to remove HD audio in order to get sound...i have not burnt

Resident Evil Afterlife - I am struggling. There are 3 title sets, the first 2 are 16 chapters, the 3rd is 57 chapters. No matter which one i choose, from removing HD audio to leaving it...No one of them have sound. Right now I am bringing over the Full disc and I am going to see how that works....I have 8.0.7.2B, if it has to do something with the Cinavia thing fine...What do i have to do? I am not trying to play this on a ps3. I am using a standalone bd player. I have a sony s570 and a Vizio vbr220

What am i doing wrong with these movies? I feel sad for asking this. I have been backing up dvds for a while and I am very new to the BD section.

If they are Cinavia protected you should get a popup in Fab notifying you so and playing back on a pc will not trigger Cinavia.
    What software are you using to playback the copied files? Are you copying to folder or making an iso file then mounting it with DVDFab virtual drive?

Comment

I figured it out...it was because I was using windows media player....if i open them in nero or powerdvd there is sound

Still learning, dont rip on me yet

Comment

Working...
      X